Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog #8

How is my research paper going?  Well, I think that it is going very well.  I actually believe that I am completely done with it and ready to turn it in!  To me, this paper was pretty easy to write.  At first, I did not really know if I liked my topic, but after doing my Annotated Bibliography and reading through a bunch of the references I found, I thought the topic was quite interesting.

When I first sat down to write the paper, I did not really know how I wanted to or was going to write 6-8 pages.  I then decided to try out the TS/CD format that we were taught in class.  I LOVE IT!!!  This format worked for me and made my paper fairly easy to write.  Going by this format also helped take up a lot of space.  I could not believe that I have nearly 8 pages written by the time I was done!  I really think that the TS/CD format should be used or at least tried by everyone writing a paper so that they can see how it makes writing a paper so much easier. 

I do not think I would do anything differently.  I am pleased with my paper and I believe I got my point across with the side that I chose to take on my topic.  I am ready to turn my paper in to see if my instructor feels the same way!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment