Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog #5

For my evaluative summary I decided to use the article, "Don't Blame the Eater" by David Zinczenko.  I feel that I wrote a pretty decent paper.  I believe that I did discuss in my paper that the article was not successful.  I showed how the author said himself that he became educated on how to live a healthier lifestyle and changed his ways.  This showed that it is up to the "eater" to decide how they live their lives and what they put into their bodies.
I did state my opinion a couple of times in the paper.  I said things that I agree with and/or do not agree with and then gave my opinion as to why I did or did not agree. 
I do not think that I completely summarized the entire article, but I did summarize key points to get the idea of the article across in my paper so that my readers would understand what I was talking about and agreeing or disagreeing with.  
I did notice that I used the words "is" and "are" quite a few times and I will have to think really hard as to what words I can use in their place for future papers. 
At this point I do not think that my paper has to be rewritten, but I normally try to not turn in a paper that I would consider one that needs to be revised.  I am sure that my teacher may have a different opinion about my paper, but that is why she is the teacher!  Hopefully I will get some good feedback and recommendations to make my papers even better in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment